Saturday, July 25, 2009






Okie dokie, well! We have been working, traveling, and having a lot of fun.




Sandra put make up on me.. then I took glamor shots. .... after deciding that my face looked way too fancy to be wearing shorts and a tee shirt, so I changed to my fancy dress. :)









We went to this really beautiful place up in a mountain which had an amazing view. El Salvador is yet very touristy so.. there aren't parks and places like that to hang out in. We were on top of a water storage place... it rocked.

The woman you see above made her house out of plastic bottles. The floors are all bottle caps. We stopped by her house on our way to pick up Mike and Sonia. at the airport, and she invited us in and talked to us for a couple of minutes. Pretty sweet.

Mike and Sonia are from Houston. Awesome people, Sonia is teaching Spanish and English and Mike is helping her and Oscar. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment