Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hooooray!

Yo! I leave Guatemala tonight and will arrive in San Salvador sometime tomorrow afternoon! In Guatemala we climbed an active volcano named Pacaya, (where I poked red hot lava with a stick), I went to see the most famous Mayan ruins in Tical, where I took some sweet photos, climbed on ruins, saw monkeys, tucans, and a guy dressed in indigenous wear... We also went around a colonial town, did some shopping, I got the most beautiful quilt!

There is supposed to be the Saint's day festivals going on in San Salvador when we arrive! So excited!

So, when I was in Tikal I did a random rubbing from the Mayan Calender and apparently it is the sign that represents me. Weird. .. does this sound like me?


http://www.xzone.com.au/maya/personality.php?YEAR=1987&MONTH=9&DAY=22

No comments:

Post a Comment